Kamis, 11 Juni 2015

Traveling is Part of My Life




Yeah, you should know, by traveling you can see the world. The world that God has gave to us.
I actually want to go around Indonesia, my country and also visit the other country in this world.

This life is just once. I don't know I will reincarnate or not. But Buddhism said you can believe it or not actually and it doesn't matter to me. I just want to know what God has made and also people have made.

Traveling = I see the people
I ever been in the small places, where common people doesn't recognize that it has many beautiful scenery with the unique tradition. 

 Traveling = I see the Green things that will make you miserable

Traveling =  I learn anything
Studying at school isn't enough. You have to go! Travel!

Traveling has a lot meant to me, I can also met the new friends, and many more of course.
Just find what your own journey and you will see, meet, and feel that sensation of traveling.